Luxury African Hound Style just seconds away...

SHOP

LUXURY BLANKET COLLECTION FOR STYLISH DOGS

A BEAUTIFUL RANGE OF LUXURY PET BLANKETS -

 

MANUFACTURED & DESIGNED IN SOUTH AFRICA

 

SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY

 

 

 

ABOUT

 

 

 

 

 

UMBALA Luxury African Pet Company is intent on becoming a leading global designer of contemporary African designer products

for pets.

 

We want to blend pet product design into modern home decor; always carrying a strong artistic and aesthetic influence from Africa.

 

Merging together luxurious lifestyle living: modern design and stylish pet accessories.

 

Fill this out

or mail:

 

info@umbalapets.com

 

WE LIVE IN CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA - COME VISIT!

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

 

Where are UMBALA Pet products manufactured?

- All products are manufactured in South Africa under fair and ethical conditions

 

Do we deliver internationally?

- YES, with a delivery period of approx. 10 working days. For express delivery mail us  for a quote

 

What is the delivery fee?

- $5 flat rate per order and FREE if you order 3 blankets or more...

 

The launch range are luxury blankets?

- YES - 10 throws designed for stylish pets.  The blankets are 1m x 1m (40  x 40 inches); so for a small to medium dog/cat. But it also works as a beautiful bed throw for bigger dogs too.

 

Do you wholesale your products?

- YES - please mail us if you would like to stock our Umbala Blankets and we'd love to chat

 

Who is that dashing Pomeranian  in the photo above?

- Luna. She is an investor in the business and creative director, and only 90% pure Pom. The other 10% we are not too sure on...maybe fox.

 

Do you just make blankets?

- FOR NOW - but we have spent a great deal of time getting the designs for our blankets just right, so we want to savor the attention. It took a year from conception to product, believe it or not. We had to survive on dried bones and kibble. But things are taking off - dogs around the world are now enjoying the soft comforts of Umbala. So we have bigger plans afoot. An African Dog Bed with Contemporary Styling. Sounds fantastical? It is. Stay in touch...

 

 

 

 

FAQ's

CONTACT US

Umbala Luxury African Pet Company is founded by "Design of Africa Agency (PTY) LTD" - a company dedicated to manufacturing and designing Afro-centric pet products within South Africa, in an ethical and empowering way.

 

Having all our products manufactured, and finished, entirely in South Africa, may not be the most economical way; however, it is a production line that benefits previously disadvantaged groups in South Africa.

 

 Which is far more important.

 

STAY CONNECTED

DELIVERY INFO

PAYMENT INFO

PRODUCT INFO

OUR COMPANY

UMBALA LUXURY AFRICAN PET COMPANY

BY: DESIGN OF AFRICA AGENCY (PTY) LTD

39 ROSMEAD ADVENUE

CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

+27 21 422 3596

HEAD OFFICE: info@ umbalapets.com